Carmarthen Town AFC Supporters Charter sets out our club’s commitment to give our supporters a safe and enjoyable experience of football at our club.
- Will set out and publish service and safety standards, giving a framework by which its performance can be judged by themselves and others.
- Take action if service or safety performance falls short of the published standards
- Will provide a forum by which supporters may raise their comments or concerns.
- Will review its standards annually
- Will commit to keep the supporter informed of activity at the club.
- Will publish its charter and make it freely available to all.
Standards of performance
- Our club will set service level targets wherever possible and appropriate. We will strive to achieve the targets and publish its performance against the service level targets.
- Our club undertakes to keep our supporters informed as to changes at the club by whatever means the Board decides is the most cost effective.
- Our club undertakes to keep our supporters informed on a regular basis by whatever means it decides are appropriate and cost effective.
- Our club will publish its position on major policy issues.
- Our club will publish details of the availability of and pricing policy for special needs seating and their carers. These details will be published at the earliest possible opportunity.
- will publish details of the availability of and its pricing policy of all tickets.
- will publish amendments at the earliest possible opportunity.
- will publish its policy for returned and unwanted tickets.
- will publish its tickets return policy for abandoned matches.
- will provide a range of ticket prices.
- will offer a method of instalment payment for season tickets.
- will offer reduced prices for restricted view seating.
- will offer an appropriate concessionary ticket policy.
- will publish its policy on visiting support ticket allocation.
- will publish details of any membership, loyalty, bond, debenture or similar scheme.
- The club undertakes to keep the supporters informed as to fixture changes by whatever means it decides is the most cost effective and appropriate.
- The club undertakes to provide a clean and safe stadium with the appropriate facilities.
- The club will provide an area for the exclusive use of family groups and junior supporters.
- The club undertakes to provide access for those with special needs.
- The club undertakes to encourage an environment free of sectarian and racial abuse.
- The club undertakes to provide or subcontract an appropriate catering service for all spectators at the ground.
- Details of the next intended change of kits will be available from the club.
- The club will respond to any contact from a supporter within seven days, by the most appropriate method, unless under extreme circumstances which renders the club administration unable to respond.